Extreme Web Hacking is a brand new class designed with one goal in mind – achieving mastery over a web application penetration testing. We begin where other web hacking classes leave off. We are here to take your web hacking skills to the next level by putting you through challenging real-world application scenarios. Extreme Web Hacking is all about working your way through the problems and challenges faced in the real world. The class is centered around a set of applications with progressively increasing degrees of complexity found in today's real-world scenarios. The class is taught by instructors who are expert penetration testers having vast experience from testing hundreds of complex applications. The class features an intermediate to advanced level of complexity so that the participants become an expert in web hacking.
- Introduction – A deeper look at HTTP
- Advanced Input Tampering
- Practical challenges with SQL Injection
- Sub-queries, Nested injection, Blind injection, Filter evasion Data exfiltration, Host OS access,
- DOM Exfiltration, XSS Filter Bypass
- practical LFI, RFI, XPATH injection,File upload bypasses, Web Services,REST attacks
- HTTP Parameter Pollution, Multipart-MIME inputs, abusing redirects
- CSRF, Clickjacking, open URL redirection, session fixation.
- AJAX, Flash, Websockets, HTML5 local storage Customizing, scripting and chaining tools such as BURP SQLmap, and OWASP ZAP.
We'd love to hear from you whether you have questions related to our offerings, pricing or anything else. Our team is ready to answer all your questions