Our cloud security assessment services leverage leading practices and expertise across multiple security disciplines to enhance cloud strategy. We help to design strategy with visibility into user activity and data access in mind, and assist in securely migrating data to the cloud. We also provide insight and threat intelligence with actionable recommendations that help to securely maintain assets in the cloud.
In recent years, we have seen a major shift from web applications data to cloud applications data for storing sensitive and business critical data. It has consequently led to the emergence of complexities, security issues and vulnerability to the data. it is important for an organization to authenticate access and secure critical assets of the company. That is where our cloud security services fit in well.
Our cloud security assessment methodology leverage leading practices and expertise across multiple security platforms to intensify cloud security strategy. Net Square holds years of experience in securing everything ranging from corporate networks to cloud security. Via our comprehensive cloud security methodology, We make sure that your organization takes maximum advantage of cloud applications but at the same time have improvised visibility into their functionality. Our approach towards cloud security includes a deep understanding of cloud architecture and consequently identifying potential attacks.
We help to design strategy keeping data security in mind, and assist in securely migrating data to the cloud and address the security concerns like data security, access and identity management, regulations and compliance concerns, co-mingling of customer data etc. We also provide insight and threat intelligence with actionable recommendations that help to securely maintain assets in the cloud. We have expertise in security assessment of Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, Docker Containers. Net Square follows proprietary checklist for Kubernetes testing/AWS testing/Azure Testing based on latest tools and recommendations. We perform security review right from configuration to policies for an in-depth review
We test for a variety of security mis-configuration and threat scenarios in cloud security assessment. A wide range of capabilities are included in Net Square’s cloud security assessment methodologies, including:
- Identifying cloud mis-configurations and security vulnerabilities
- Performing a cloud security assessment to document current security controls and analysing strengths and weakness of current system and cloud infrastructure
- We assess the maturity level of security framework on the basis of latest standards and methods.
- We make sure that we cover all the business cases raised during assessing the cloud infrastructure
- Net Square analyze the effectiveness of current policies and their alignment with end business goals.
- Findings the loopholes in the current systems that may weaken cloud security and we recommend the solutions to address the gaps.
We'd love to hear from you whether you have questions related to our offerings, pricing or anything else. Our team is ready to answer all your questions
Paldi, Ahmedabad - 380007, India.
Hiranandani Gardens, Powai,
Mumbai - 400079, India.