ServerDefender VP Web application firewall is designed to provide powerful
security against Web attacks in an affordable, easy-to-use package for IIS admins.
SDVP premium security
- - Stop hack attempts against IIS
- - Maintain Payment Card Industry Data Services Standard compliance
- - Prevent data theft and breaches
- - Stop unauthorized site defacement, file alterations and deletions
Dynamic IIS Security
- - Block top known threats like SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting
- - Learn to recognize and block new threats by analyzing all site traffic and flagging suspicious or malicious users
- - Dynamically tightens security if attacks increase
- - Differentiate between harmful and harmless traffic to prevent false-positives
- - Granular rules let you shrink wrap security policies to fit your site's needs
- - SDVP's Web application security requirements are based on the OWASP Top Ten Project
IIS Security Made Easy
- - Increase and decrease security levels with the click of a mouse using Enforcement Level slider
- - Security enforcement level icons let you know how firm your security is set against individual threats
- - Set rigid security without implementing complex rules
Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
- - Interactive LogViewer See security events in real-time and customize security policies on the fly.
- - Flexible Alerts Alerts of web attacks sent right to your email (HTML and plaintext), SNMP, Windows Event Viewer (local and remote), and Syslog-NG.
- - Global and Site-Level Monitoring View security reports locally on your server or remotely via the Web.
- - Daily Reports Summaries of key site traffic trends and anomalies, emailed nightly.
Geo-Targeted IP Blocking
- - Geographically targeted IP blocking
- - Block IP ranges by country with the click of a button
- - User interface improvements for superior ease-of-use
- - Fourth type of attack severity "Informational"